Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As our Senior Performance Marketing Manager within the Performance Marketing team, you will drive user growth through our biggest digital marketing channels. Reporting to our Performance Marketing Lead and working closely with other marketing managers, country managers, and creative designers, you will bring our campaign strategy and execution to the next level and help achieve our ambitious growth targets across multiple markets.
- Manage and optimise acquisition and retargeting campaigns across web and apps on various channels, with a strong focus on Google Search, Google Display Network, and Google App Campaigns.
- Design and implement channel experiments, by identifying potential problems and solutions for bidding, structure, creatives, keywords, and ad copies.
- Build in-depth performance reports and dashboards in Data Studio and Looker.
- You develop the strategy for your channel and communicate it among the team, company
- You have a deep understanding of attribution and respective media sources
- You contribute to continuous improvement of ad-tech stack, allowing you to generate insights on media
- Work closely with country managers to develop execution plans and when needed, support growth of other channels (e.g. paid social, display, and affiliates).
- Be on top of current digital marketing trends and landscape and adapt your strategies according to major industry changes.
- Bonus: Develop channel optimisation automation script logic for Google Ads and other platforms.
- At least 5+ years of hands on experience in Performance Marketing roles, preferably in startups or similar fast-paced environments.
- You shaped a data driven approach in previous roles by maintaining, launching ad infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of main digital marketing channels, especially in Google Search, Google Display Network, and Google App Campaigns; additional channel knowledge is a plus (paid social, display, affiliates etc).
- You are experienced in coping with different marketing attribution models (Self attribution vs. regular attribution via 3rd party)
- Highly data-driven and performance targets oriented with solid knowledge of analytical platforms such as Google Analytics and Adjust and analytical mindset.
- Understand end to end journey of customers.
- Experience in marketing automation is a plus.
- You gained experience in coaching and developing others (a team)
- A collaborative team player, strategic thinker, not afraid of getting hands dirty.
- Fluent in German and English.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.