Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As our Marketing Manager Italy within the Italian marketing team, you will own, coordinate and deliver marketing tactics and projects. Reporting to our Marketing Lead Italy and collaborating with the performance and product teams for Italy, you'll contribute to the country goals and the country marketing strategy to help us in growing the Italian market.
- Create, launch, deliver and monitor projects and tactics aiming to educate, inform and engage the Italian market about Taxfix. We want to revolutionise the way Italians file for their taxes so you need to have creative ideas and combine them with a data-driven approach.
- Work in team with the Country Marketing Lead on setting and adjusting the marketing strategy to optimise plans and tactics as a fast-paced environment Taxfix operates in.
- Track and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns and proactively optimise tactics based on learnings.
- Analyse and experiment on the best channels to achieve goals, based on different audiences and a multi-channel customer journey: be ready to always challenge your decision and come up with new hypothesis.
- Manage freelancers and collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of Channel managers and all other marketing departments to create and distribute high-quality content, in compliance with Italian tax regulations and be ready to create reports and performance analysis to understand what's effective and what's not.
- Own and further develop the best possible plans through experimentation on the following topics: brand partnerships, influencers, social media, web content. Your ideas are always welcomed if they are backed by data and critical analysis.
- Create and manage data-driven plans and reports on country performance with different stakeholders: you will need to combine an ambitious approach with a pragmatic vision.
- 2 years experience in performance marketing in a fast pace environment, passionate about marketing and digital channels
- At least 1-year of experience in managing paid digital channels creating performance-driven digital campaigns.
- Experience in managing websites and content creation for digital channels in Italian, better if some knowledge on SEO and website/keywords positioning.
- Experience in managing different projects either on content marketing or performance, understanding priorities, setting deadlines and deliver them in time.
- Comfortable using Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, YouTube, Google Suite (Excel) and Wordpress, any other data tool is a strong plus.
- You have a burning curiosity for the drivers behind the business you work with.
- You have a flexible mindset that you like to adjust to the environment you're working in.
- You are fluent in English and Italian, both in verbal and written form
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.