Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As our Content Manager for Italy, your main responsibility will be reaching our content strategy. You will be responsible to decide the type of content, its structure in order to achieve our content performance KPIs. Reporting to our Marketing Italy Lead and collaborating with the Italian team and the Content team, you will be responsible to create and implement all content activities and monitor their success.
- Create new content about taxes based on the needs of our customers (e.g. articles, white papers, tools...)
- Update, merge and refresh existing content and information following SEO best-practices
- Optimise existing content and metadata according to our tone of voice and Google insights (e.g. keyword optimisation)
- Monitor the results of your work based on KPIs and increase the conversion rate (e.g. from blog to our webapp)
- Take care of the on-page copy of our website and create native conversion elements for our SEO and SEM landing pages, collaborating with the performance team.
- You bring a minimum of 1-year of experience working in Content (editing, copyrighting, publishing).
- You have some knowledge and experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tools and hands-on experience with Wordpress, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- You know how to create best-performing content across different channels and formats (written, graphic, video) for different market segments.
- You have great project management skills, manage copywriters and content creators and understand priorities and dependencies.
- You know how to create content based on specific keywords, following tone of voice and taking a multichannel approach.
- You have experience in creating and structuring content following SEO rules, performance content frameworks and A/B testing experimentation.
- You are a fluent Italian speaker and have a professional level of English.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.