Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As a Data Analyst - Marketing Data & Measurement (MDM) you will focus on enabling Marketing teams and Data teams with complete and reliable structured data to support effective decision making especially around user acquisition. Together with your team you will produce a solid and trusted data foundation which will allow accurate ROAS measurement and attributed marketing spend.
You will be working within our MDM team, a focus team which is part of our Data organisation, consisting of: a Team Lead, FullStack Engineer, Data Engineer, Analytics Engineer and Data Analyst.
The Data Team enables everyone in the organisation to make data-driven decisions and drive business growth. We’re committed to data democratisation, scalability, and actionable insights. With a team of Data Analysts ranging from Growth Analytics to Operations, Finance and Product Analytics, BI and DWH Developers and Machine Learning Engineers, we’re building tools and methodologies for data discoverability, accessibility, and reliability.
By using Segment, Firebase, Adjust, Snowflake, Python, Airflow, dbt, Looker, Metabase, Notebooks, TVSquared, Voucherify, Google Analytics and many more, we’re able to reach our ambitious goals.
Our team members possess a unique combination of technical skills, business understanding, and healthy communication. We can rely on each other to deliver our best and are committed to personal development via knowledge sharing, through mentoring and innovation days.
- Create comprehensive Reporting within Looker
- Evaluate different attribution and CPA logics and build relevant models (focusing on Online Marketing first with Offline Marketing to follow)
- Create ROAS models to enable actionable insights
- Verify data completeness and usability of produced solutions
- Monitoring and alerting of created solutions
- Drive predictive/estimated data solutions in light of incomplete data
- Have a good end to end understanding of Marketing data sources, developments in the Marketing data industry and our business needs
- Proficiency in SQL including at least a basic understanding of ETL and DWH data modeling
- Experience in Python or R including packages such as Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn, Statsmodels, etc
- Good Data Visualization skills and experience with BI solutions (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, …)
- Good understanding and hands on experience with attribution models
- Good understanding of Marketing reporting and KPIs
- Regression and Forecasting experience
- Familiar with a variety of marketing channels including paid search, social media, display, organic, etc.
- Familiar with 3rd party platforms supporting marketing spend and user tracking such as: Adjust, Appsflyer, funnel.io, TVSquared, Google Analytics
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal tech meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.