Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 300 million euros in funding, became a tech unicorn, and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
We’re looking for a highly driven and ambitious CRM Manager to join our team. As such, you will have end-to-end ownership for our activation strategy and report to the Head of Customer Lifecycle Management. You are data-driven and think customer-centric, implementing solutions along the customer lifecycle. You are passionate about leveraging technology and will work hand in hand with our product, technology and analytics department to create and implement best-in-class strategies.You love thinking big and are passionate about scaling your ideas in a multi-national and multi-product unit.
- End-to-end ownership of the CRM activation experience with a high level of autonomy and freedom.
- Develop and execute cross-channel CRM strategies with a special focus on converting new users into first-time customers.
- Create an activation strategy that allows us to maximize the conversion rate from registration to submission.
- Lead creative development and technical implementation of new CRM campaigns and complex journeys.
- Develop new and innovative HTML templates and create advanced personalized variables using Liquid from Braze.
- Define metrics and measure the impact of the CRM initiatives to ensure customer value and business impact is happening.
- Drive advanced experimentation to ensure constant validation and optimization of the CRM initiatives obtaining continuous increase of conversions.
- Identify growth opportunities by continuously working cross-functionally with the User Research, Product, Performance Marketing, Data, Content and Design team.
- At least 2 years experience in CRM / Customer Centric roles.
- Great knowledge of CRM fundamentals and tools, email deliverability, A/B split testing, HTML, dynamic logic and CRM best practices.
- Experience working with Braze (ideally) or equivalent tool.
- Experience with highly personalized campaigns and dynamic content-coding like Liquid.
- Experience working with multiple CRM channels such as Email, Push, In-app, Web Push or/and Direct Mail.
- Relevant work experience in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Can-do attitude with the ability to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Customer centric, data-driven, and agile mindset with passion for numbers and searching for the why’s to innovate and find best in class answers.
- Self-starter with motivation to learn new things and grow, showing a curious mind that enjoys facing challenges.
- Speaking German, French, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.