Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
A good customer relationship determines the success of every company. As at Taxfix, you are the first point of contact for customers and you play a fundamental role to create a unique customer experience by answering user questions, social media posts and reviews on a wide range of topics, including technical support. Your contribution will help shape the future of the French product.
- Answer customer inquiries across different channels of communication (chat, phone, email).
- Become an expert on our product and internal procedures.
- Acquire basic tax knowledge thanks to our internal training.
- Report user feedbacks and contribute to a variety of improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reporting.
- Participate in the creation of the content for both the Help center and the internal knowledge base.
- Participate in the moderation of social media and app reviews.
- 1+ years of B2C experience in providing exceptional customer support. Start-up and fintech experience is beneficial.
- Experience with handling multiple channels of communication (phone, live chat, emails).
- Full proficiency in verbal and written communication in French. Business level proficiency in English.
- Customer-centric and problem-solving mindset.
- Empathetic and proactive personality with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Confidence with G-Suite and CRM systems. Intercom experience is beneficial.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions and yoga.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to four weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in-person when possible.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.