Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 300+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As our Director of Product (Marketing Technology) you will lead Taxfix's Marketing Technology group, servicing Performance, Brand, CRM and Content marketing teams. You will set the MarTech strategy and lead and coach a team of Product Managers.
You will partner with marketing to drive down customer acquisition costs through efficient advertising and CRM products well integrated with our data infrastructure and product experience. You bring a strong track record in AdTech and understand the industry standards well. At the same time, you have a strong analytical background and understand the value of hypothesis driven product development.
- Set the Marketing Technology strategy and vision, based on inputs from Marketing Leadership and Technology Leadership teams.
- Own the KPIs of the MarTech area.
- Manage and coach a team of product managers.
- Act as a sparring partner for marketing leadership on marketing-led growth efforts.
- Consolidate, rationalise, and prioritise market requirements into a product plan.
- Partner with marketing, product teams, and data teams to deliver your product plan.
- Evaluate different advertiser tech stack solutions fitting our marketing strategy.
- Enable teams to continuously optimise our advertisement tech stack to increase efficiency of our advertising budget.
- Enable teams to run discovery and define clear requirements to evaluate different CRM products. Implement CRM products connecting to our core product experience.
- Enable teams to continuously optimise our customer lifecycle engagement strategy through improvements in our CRM and integration with the core product experience
- 8+ years of experience in AdTech with at least 5 years of experience in Product Management.
- Experience working closely with Demand side Advertising Platforms, behavioural targeting technologies, attribution tech, etc., with monthly budget in millions of Euros.
- Superb analytical skills, with the ability to extract actionable insights from raw data. Solid knowledge of MS Excel, previous experience with SQL is a big plus.
- Experience in coaching and developing product managers, including experts in AdTech.
- Experience working on mobile products.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Preferably experience in Customer Lifecycle Management / CRM.
- Preferably experience in Content Marketing.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.