Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As our Office Assistant within the Internal Services team, you will make our office a place everyone loves. Reporting to our Head Of Internal Services and collaborating with Office Management, EA, IT Support, People Ops, and many more, you'll make sure things run smoothly to help make sure the team is happy and everyone has the resources they need to excel.
- As the first point of contact you welcome our guests and make sure that they get a very good first impression of Taxfix
- You have a great sense of hospitality and create a positive work environment in our office
- You support the Internal Ops Team with office administration and maintenance
- Customer experience is not a foreign word for you – your goal is to make sure the team is happy and everyone has the resources they need to excel
- You take care of the typical administrative tasks that arise in an office - such incoming and outgoing mail.
- You coordinate with our suppliers and service provide
- You support our team in the planning and organization of company events
- You are flexible, a quick learner and you love what you do.
- You are a proactive person with a good sense of ownership.
- You are not satisfied with the status quo - you are always striving for improvement and development.
- Your organisational skills is admired by everyone.
- Our team can rely on you and trust you
- You have a positive attitude, are a team-player and it is fun to work with you.
- You have ideally already gained some experience in the field of front-desk, office management or workplace
- You are a service-oriented person and stay calm even when things get a bit stressful
- You are able to talk in German and English.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.