Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 400+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join the internation expansion team as a marketing manager. The responsibilities of the performance marketing manager include testing product prototype in fake door test, delegating tasks to team members (web developer, designer...), create and implement landing pages, create performance marketing campaigns (a knowledge of performance marketing is a must) as well as coordinating the next projects.
To be successful as a marketing manager, you should have strong knowledge in performance marketing, technical marketing (landing pages, fake door, A/B test) and organisational planning skills. Ultimately, a top-notch marketing manager should have excellent project management, analytical, and decision-making skills.
Working with the Head of Marketing to create an operational marketing plan and mapping out the tasks needed to implement the marketing strategy.
Creating and managing online marketing campaigns (google search, paid social...)
- Create A/B test and optimisation testing plan
Ensuring the great communication with the product team
Collaborating with web engineers and graphic designers to create landing page and online advertising content.
Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
Being the link between Taxfix and the agencies (Content agency, freelancers...)
Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field.
At least 3 years of experience with marketing and particularly performance marketing
Knowledge of all marketing channels and their specificities
Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
Strong analytical skills.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
English is a must, any other languages a great plus
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.