Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 400+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As our Senior Corporate Communications Manager within the Communications Team, you will work on bringing our Corporate Comms vision to life. Reporting to our PR & Communications Lead and working closely together with our amazing C-Level, you'll develop and execute Corporate Communications campaigns & initiatives and lead our global corporate PR agency to ensure the right positioning of Taxfix in the media and strengthen the Taxfix brand.
- In line with the corporate communications strategy shape Taxfix’ corporate narrative and messaging.
- Manage and work closely with our global corporate PR agency to implement proactive communications plans for Germany and potentially other markets.
- Develop and execute a thought leadership plan in close collaboration with the Taxfix leadership team.
- Help to place Taxfix spokespersons at relevant industry conferences and co-create innovative talks and presentations.
- Monitor and handle corporate press office requests and issue responses.
- Built up a strong network of corporate, financial and business media contacts in Germany.
- Work closely with our Employer Branding Team to create engaging employer branding PR stories.
- Work closely with our Public Affairs Team recognizing politically relevant topics.
- Identify and analyze relevant data and turn it into engaging PR data stories.
- You have a passion for storytelling and know how to create engaging stories.
- You have experience working in Corporate Communications & PR, preferably in a fast paced growth environment.
- You are a communicator through and through with excellent interpersonal skills and a high capacity to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners.
- You are a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who is result-oriented and likes to work in a fun and empowering environment.
- You have strong organizational, project management and prioritization skills.
- You take initiative, you are creative and considerate of different cultures.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.