Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 400+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As Account Manager at Taxfix, you'll be contributing to the successful growth of our newly-launched B2B2C department. By collaborating with technology platforms & employers in Germany, you'll help enable millions of workers to file their tax returns quickly and accurately. Your mission is to be a personable account manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact. You will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and grow and develop partnerships with them over the course of time.
- Act as the main point of contact for our existing clients.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
- Be responsible for setting account strategy per customer, by evaluating and analyzing customer needs.
- Work cross-functionally to develop strategic marketing and sales plans to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Collaborates with sales team members to identify areas of improvement and to identify and grow opportunities within the German market.
- 1 year of experience in a sales or customer service role, preferably with a B2B Software product.
- Strong communication skills, ability to present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving, ever-changing, high growth environment and approach challenges with positivity, creative thinking, and a growth mindset.
- A growth mindset, self-reflective and open to constructive feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Near-native level of German and business professional in the English language—Italian, French, or Spanish is a big plus. You will speak with clients in both German and English.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.