Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 400+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As a Junior Sales Manager at Taxfix, you'll be contributing to the successful growth of our newly-launched B2B2C department. By collaborating with technology platforms & employers in Germany, you'll help enable millions of workers to file their tax returns quickly and accurately. Your mission is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities and to develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact.
- Identify potential customers through, cold-calling, email, social media, and networking initiatives.
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to the sales team.
- Research competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences.
- Research and evaluate additional target segments through online & offline research.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Update our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition.
- This is an entry-level position so there are no minimum work experience requirements. It is a plus if you have worked in sales, customer support, marketing before.
- Strong communication skills by phone and email.
- Willingness to hop on the phone with new people every day and explain Taxfix’s value proposition.
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research.
- Solid experience with MS Office, knowledge of any CRM software is desirable.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving, ever-changing environment.
- A growth mindset, self-reflective and open to constructive feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Near-native level of German and business professional English —Italian, French, or Spanish is a big plus. You will speak with clients in both German and English.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.