Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
Building on our success in Germany we are currently expanding our business to multiple markets across Europe. We are looking for a strong and highly motivated Senior Product Manager to join our international product team to build a product that "Makes taxes easier" for everyone. As a Senior Product Manager (Spain) you will lead Taxfix's product strategy in Spain. You will collaborate with a team of engineers, tax experts, designers and data analysts, who all strive to create products that Spanish taxfilers love to use.
You will be expected to drive product discovery and development, to create the best possible user experience. You will make sure we follow an informed decision making process by listening to users, looking into data and meeting the milestones on our roadmap. You get stuff done and have a strong executional focus, while not losing sight of our long term objectives. Along the way you ensure you have buy-in from all key stakeholders and measure our success at every step.
- Set the Spanish product strategy and vision, based on inputs from senior management, the country manager and other key stakeholders
- Own the product KPIs for Spain
- Create a deep understanding of our user needs and competitive environment
- Lead research initiatives and run discovery to create a solid foundation for your product strategy
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product roadmap
- Ensure stellar execution of the product roadmap
- Continuously test and experiment to deliver the best experience to our user
- Maintain transparent communication to all key stakeholders to ensure a single aligned country strategy
- 3+ years of experience in B2C product management
- Experience launching a new product in the Spanish market
- Experience in start-ups and Fin-Tech is a plus
- Knowledgeable in agile and lean development methodologies
- Empathic, you deeply care for user's needs and problems and likes to collaborate closely with designers, engineers, business people, and other internal stakeholders
- Able to make informed decisions based on qualitative user insights and quantitative user data by conducting user research, A/B tests, and analyzing data
- Well organised and know how to separate noise from the important things even in busy times
- Not afraid of making decisions, accepting the consequences
- Comfortable saying no
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or knowledge of the Spanish market
- Hands-on, autonomous and action oriented
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- The freedom to work from home and our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.