Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
Our cross-functional team structure gives developers a broad scope of our stack. We're passionate about decentralised, end-to-end ownership and deep collaboration. We live our development values by learning from one another through internal meetups, hackathons, and close collaboration.
- Work closely with our Group Product Manager, Design Lead and QA Lead to plan execute the product roadmap.
- Work with Tech Leads within the group to ensure alignments, and connect them with other groups to ensure the successful execution of the overall product roadmap.
- Be responsible for the success and personal grow of all engineers working within your product group.
- Grow a strong team culture that cultivates a collaborative, transparent and inclusive work environment.
- Be responsible for ensuring the right engineering work environment (e.g. tools, documentation, processes), and contribute to a shared technical vision that embrace the beauty of simplicity in software design.
- Own the recruiting process of new engineers in the group and ensure we acquire best talents.
- Technology background - You must have 8+ years of experience working on software development, and have experience working with mobile and web technologies.
- People leadership - You enjoy working with people, and have a track record for building and leading teams in a motivated and dynamic environment.
- Management skill - You have 1+ years of experience in a management role, responsible for a team of at least 5 members.
- Be result-oriented -You set clear goals and metrics, shape strategies, and align the team on the right path to success.
- You are pragmatic - Have strong positive attitude, and you can overcome challenges with passion and creativity.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.