Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As our Team Lead People Operations within the People Operations Team, you will own the experience of people at Taxfix. Reporting to our Head of Internal Operations and collaborating with People & Organization and Talent Acquisition you manage a team that understands deeply the work and challenges of the company and innovates on great solutions and processes to solve peoples problems and challenges.
- Manage a team that understands deeply the work and challenges of the company and innovates on great solutions and processes to solve peoples problems
- You are a people manager: help the team to structure their daily tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Analyse our processes and identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement with regard to people operations.
- We are a fast-growing company - be solution-oriented and find efficient options that help us to keep up or even accelerate the pace.
- Ensure that operational on- and offboarding is as efficient and smooth as possible, which contributes to a great people experience.
- You are responsible on people development. As a team lead you have a focus on people development and share expert and industry knowledge to upskill the team.
- You monitor the consistency of existing processes and implement new standards, guidelines and best practices in the area of People Operation
- You have a strong background in People Operations/HR and a profound knowledge when it comes to labour law
- You also have several years of experience as a leader and know what it means to build and develop a team.
- You have analytical skills, good comprehension and the ability to present complex issues briefly and concisely.
- Passionate about service and enjoy working and engaging with people
- Fast-growing companies don't scare you, you look forward to the challenges that come with them.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.