Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As our Junior System Administrator within the IT team, you will drive our vision of a seamless IT workflow which is secure and automated. Reporting to our Teamlead IT & Digital Workplace and collaborating within the IT Team and different departments across our Organisation, you’ll provide the teams with their IT-related request and maintain our tool environment to help us achieve a perfect A-Z workflow and always a perfect experience for our colleagues within and across our European locations.
- You will be responsible for tech on and off boardings as well as for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems (Mainly MacOS and iOs).
- First touch point for troubleshootings, providing 1st. and partially 2nd Level Support within our Ticketing system (Atlassian Jira)
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems.
- Be responsible for covering Asset Management activities.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications for Taxfix employees
- Act on helpdesk support efforts, making sure all applications, MacBooks, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Cooperation with stakeholders of other depts (HR, Office Management, IT Security and Network administrator) to complete company projects.
- You have experience in a fast-growing start-up with 100+ employees
- You bring a first knowledge of office infrastructure and networking
- You will add a critical view on our hardware and software spend
- You could gather first experience with Active Directories (G-Suite preferably)
- You consider yourself having a growth mentality
- You are a team player who effectively communicates
- You have a passion for writing user-centric, yet effective and bullet-proof procedures as well as for new technologies and new workflows
- You are insatiable curiosity around understanding the work of our different teams, their requirements and how to best provide them with what they need to do a fantastic job
- You speak English fluent, speaking German fluently is a plus
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.