Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As our System Administrator within the IT team, you will [take ownership on several of our tools and improve our workflows and processes. Reporting to our Teamlead IT & Digital Workplace and collaborating with [with the divisions in Internal Operations like HR or Office Management, you’ll communicate any changes, improvements or new tools effectively and support the the teams also with 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level Requests to help us create a smooth workflow for all the teams and a great experience for everyone when working at Taxfix and reaching out to the IT.
- Be responsible for tech on and off boardings as well as for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems (Mainly MacOS and iOs).
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes (experience with MDM like Mosyle is a plus).
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Be responsible for covering Asset Management activities.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure (Experience with Notion or Atlassian Confluence is a plus).
- Act on helpdesk support efforts, making sure all applications, MacBooks, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Cooperation with stakeholders of other depts (HR, Office Management, IT Security and Network administrator) to complete company projects.
- You could gather at least two years experience in a fast-growing start-up with 100+ employees.
- You have solid experience with GSuite management.
- You bring good knowledge of office infrastructure and networking.
- You can add a critical view on our hardware and software spend.
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus.
- You consider yourself having a growth mentality, always striving for improvement.
- You have a passion for writing user-centric, yet effective and bullet-proof procedures as well as for automation and connecting different systems with each other to reduce manual work
- You bring a insatiable curiosity around understanding the work of our different teams, their requirements and how to best provide them with what they need to do a fantastic job
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.