Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 300 million euros in funding, became a tech unicorn, and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
We’re looking for a highly driven and analytical and technical Team Lead Display and Affiliate to join our team. As such, you will lead and enable an ambitious team and take sustainable growth to the next level. You will report to the Head of Paid Acquisition and will own and drive with your team full funnel user growth strategy through various display channels, direct publisher deals and cooperations.
You will take a customer-centric and data-driven approach to successfully connect with our target audience and expose relevant content along the customer journey. Passionate about technology, you will further drive our automation strategy and optimize messaging, creatives and spend efficiency.
Working closely with local marketing managers, country managers, content managers, our brand, tech and data department, you define and translate the Display and Affiliate strategy into cross-functional projects in order to grow our customer base for our entire product portfolio in all markets we operate in and expand to.
- Mentor, empower and grow a team of talented and driven marketers.
- Take responsibility for Display activities for user acquisition incl. GDN, programmatic and other partners
- Own end to end Affiliate marketing strategy.
- Continuously challenge status quo of campaigns and setup and identify new potentials with your team, based on analysis and technical advancement.
- Work closely with our Marketing Analytics and Marketing Data Management team to understand customer behavior, design strategies and and leverage the full potential of data.
- Work with our Marketing Technology department to optimize, automate and and push channels to the next level.
- Work together with our Creative Studio to create high impact creatives and deliver performance learnings.
- Keep track of performance, design and implement extensive incrementality & creative tests, run structured evaluations with the team and re-iterate to constantly optimize and improve.
- Identify our growth strategy with dedicated initiatives for each market.
- You gained experience (6+ years) in the display advertising, being an expert in at least one of the key platforms (Facebook, GDN or a major self-service DSP) and having solid experience with at least a second one.
- You have a highly analytical mindset, passion for numbers. As a plus you hold a degree and / or hands-on experience in data. science, analytics or a related field.
- You have min. 2 years experience in a people position and managing a paid media budget and strategy.
- You have experience hiring, developing, and retaining top talent.
- You have a pragmatic, positive mindset with a bias for action and the ability to enable and empower others.
- You are savvy with campaign management (manual and native automation) and with your team quickly identify potential for process improvements.
- You have a deep understanding of attribution, web/app tracking systems, A/B testing, incrementally and ad tech.
- You are familiar with Google analytics and are able to go beyond the predefined reports. Experience with an app analytics platform/mobile measurement partner is a plus.
- You are passionate about your channels, data, technical progress and the continuous evolvement of the industry and think best in class.
- As all marketing functions only play together - you are a team player.
- Fluent in English with other European languages a plus (particularly German, French and Italian).
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.