Ukrainian Fast Track Hiring
This is a fast-track application process for all of those who have lost their jobs in Ukraine and are urgently looking for a new job.
If you have been affected by this situation, we ask you to please submit two applications to us:
One directly to the job(s) you wish to apply for (please check our career page) and a second application to this job ad — this is to ensure we spot your application right away and know to move quickly.
Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application and make sure to give you a fast reply (within 48 hours).
This is our offer for Ukrainian fast-track applicants:
- Dedicated visa and relocation support from our external relocation partner
- Travel to Berlin is fully covered and supported by Taxfix
- The first month of accommodation in Berlin booked and fully covered
- Salary benchmarked to the German market
- Mental wellbeing support, incl. coaching sessions with a professional counsellor
- Join 500+ compassionate and considerate Taxfixers within an international environment
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for a role you saw on our Careers page?
Please apply here anyways and highlight the departments that you would be interested in. We might not have a suitable open position for you, but we will strive to provide swift feedback in any event.
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.