Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 300 million euros in funding, became a tech unicorn, and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
We’re looking for a highly driven and ambitious Senior Paid Social Manager to join our team. As such, you will own our Paid Social strategy end-to-end across different channels and drive user growth in Germany and other growing markets.
You are part of a data-driven and customer-centric team and curious about leveraging data and technology to innovate and scale user acquisition. You closely cooperate with our Marketing Technology, Marketing Data Management and User Insights teams to apply and further develop highest standards.
You love thinking big, dare challenging the status quo and think beyond best-in-class, taking thought leadership.
- You own, manage, forecast and allocate a significant budget across social media channels based on x-channel measurement framework.
- You develop campaigns and drive learning by creating a testing strategy to optimize audiences, spend strategies, assets & creative formats.
- You dive deep into analysis to identify new growth levers and understand your channel’s impact in the customer journey.
- You lead creative asset planning and briefing, and collaborate closely with our Creative Studio team to create high impact creatives and generate growth learnings.
- You work closely with the MarTech team to maintain data integrity and suggest features to automate and optimize.
- You stay on top of current digital marketing trends, take thought leadership, collaborate with the rest of the performance marketing team and redefine our strategies accordingly.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in performance marketing in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Paid social channels, particularly Facebook and TikTok.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing metrics, testing methodologies and best practices.
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills, e.g., highly proficient in Excel (pivot, advanced formulas, vlookups, etc.). SQL, Looker and advanced analytics skills are a plus.
- Solid knowledge of tracking, attribution model, incrementality testing.
- Knowledgeable with platforms such as Google Analytics and Adjust.
- Passion for user psychology and messaging & creative optimization.
- Strong team player, strategic thinker, with the ability to prioritize and manage tasks among multiple initiatives.
- Great communicator with fluency in spoken and written English. An additional European language is a plus, especially German.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.