Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
- Participating in the definition of technical strategy for Taxfix, alongside our Chief Architect and CTO.
- Coordinate and execute cross-team technical initiatives.
- Manage backlog of technical risks and initiatives for your technical domain.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings through our RFC process.
- Drive the decision making process, working with key business stakeholders and product teams.
- Hands-on involvement on key technical project and proof of concepts.
- An extensive background in Software development, with 3+years experience as a Software Architect or Lead Software Architect.
- Previous experience with Web and Mobile product development.
- Solid understanding of Microservices and DevOps Practices.
- Exceptional communication skills teamed with the confidence and presence to work with any business specialism.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills with a critical eye for details.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with functional programming languages (Elixir / Erlang, Scala or Haskell).
- Previous experience with Auth0.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal tech meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.