Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As a Senior People Experience Partner (d/f/m), you will join the People & Organisation team whose #1 goal is to design, build and deliver the people strategy that drives Taxfix's success.
As a People Experience Partner, you will be partnering, coaching, and supporting our senior business leaders to design and drive their people's agenda. In this role, you will work closely with the leadership teams of the Growth & Marketing department and have the opportunity to make a mark on Taxfix's people experience.
- Work closely with business leaders to understand the needs of their business area, define the business goals and priorities, and support the execution of people plans and strategies directly aligned to business objectives
- Using available data (e.g. engagement surveys), spot and anticipate people and organization-related issues that may impact the business mid-and long-term, draw sound conclusions and insights to guide decision-making, and provide recommendations for action
- Through direct, compassionate, and contextualized coaching, be a trusted advisor to leaders and managers of the Growth & Marketing function so they can drive the execution of their people agenda
- Hand-in-hand with people managers, help manage and resolve complex employee relations issues related to performance or individual wellbeing
- Partner with leadership on key business projects eg. international expansion plans, the diversification of our products and services, organizational design, and restructuring
- Participate in the conceptualization, development, and implementation of various initiatives impacting the people's experience at Taxfix eg. performance management, career and leadership development, wellbeing, DEI, etc.
- Be a culture champion within the business, working with leaders and teams to continuously reinforce our culture and curate the best possible employee experience
- Enthusiastic business partner, change catalyst, strong problem-solver, continuous learner, and remarkable empath
- Solid experience (7+ years) in a strategic HR advisory or business partnering role, ideally within a fast-paced, tech-driven organization
- Proactive and thought-through approach to complex problem-solving, used to make decisions based on facts and data, with the proven ability to turn insights into actionable solutions
- Deep knowledge and experience of various performance management practices, how organizational design and structures enable high performing teams, and what makes leadership effective and engaging
- Ability to coach, influence, and partner with diverse types of personalities and stakeholders across the business
- Coaching certification is a definite plus
- Solid knowledge of one or more European labor laws
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.