Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As our Lead Product Manager (d/f/m) - Financial Wellbeing you have the unique opportunity to expand our product value proposition beyond taxes and drive our efforts to support customers achieving financial wellbeing. You have the experience and motivation to define and lead this greenfield product initiative in a fast-paced and high-growth environment. Your goal is to identify the most valuable customer problems to solve and to enable cross-functional teams to iterate on innovative solutions quickly and with high quality. You will collaborate with a team of researchers, analysts, designers, engineers, marketing and customer success managers, who all strive to create products that people love to use. You get stuff done and have a strong product execution focus, while not losing sight of our long-term business objectives. Along the way, you ensure you have buy-in from all key stakeholders and measure our success at every step.
- Build and launch a new and innovative Financial Wellbeing product that helps to expand our value proposition beyond taxes, solving key problems for our users
- Define and continuously evolve the product strategy and roadmap in strong collaboration with key stakeholders and senior management
- Develop a deep understanding of user needs and behavior, market and competitive landscape as well as regulatory constraints among your product team and stakeholders
- Drive hypothesis-driven product management & experimentation processes and facilitate continuous learning from data and user insights
- Enable your team in building and shipping high-quality functionality effectively and meeting roadmap milestones by understanding technical and design trade-offs
- Build strong relationships and proactively communicate with Product, Commercial leadership, Customer Success, Marketing and Operations stakeholders to drive product success with aligned strategy and initiatives
- Create and develop clear KPIs / metrics to measure impact and report progress
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with increasing levels of responsibility in product management
- Proven track record in launching and scaling successful products in high-growth environments, experience in developing credit or bank products is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to define a winning product vision, strategy and roadmap, gaining buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Excels in working with data, financials and market insights to drive strategic and operational decisions
- Well-founded knowledge of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery, requirements definition and delivery
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on approach with a proven ability in taking ownership of problems independently and driving results and measurable business impact
- Empathic and passionate leader who deeply care for user's needs and problems and likes to collaborate closely with designers, engineers, data analysts and commercial stakeholders
- Inclusive and clear communication style with the ability to develop well-structured and data-informed narratives and documents
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.