Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app and web solution enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 400+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 1 billion euros.
As a Product Manager (d/f/m) at Taxfix, you are owning the product strategy and roadmap in your assigned area, building product experiences that help everyone, from every walk of life, achieve financial wellbeing. We gained strong early traction in the market and are now striving to expand our product value proposition to reach new audiences to fuel our next phase of growth. You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, designers, data analysts, marketing and customer success managers - who all strive to create products that people love to use. You will create business impact by identifying the most valuable customer problems to solve and enabling the cross-functional team to ship and iterate on solutions quickly. You are driving product discovery and development to create the best possible user experience, ensuring an informed decision making process by listening to users and being guided by data insights.
- Partner with Marketing and Product teams to integrate the CMS across product touch points
- Create strategy and roadmap that includes features, capabilities, data pipelines
- Assist the definition of the content models and localisation strategy for all web properties
- Own the authoring experience for new and existing content
- Coordinate the migration of existing content from Wordpress to the new CMS setup
- Prioritise and direct development efforts and actively run sprints, backlog grooming, and trade-off discussions
- Ensure the integrity of customer data and platform security
- Manage stakeholder expectations and negotiate priorities based on business impact, cost and complexity
- 3+ years of experience in product management and end to end product delivery
- 1+ years of experience with headless CMS like Contentful or Content Stack
- Ability to organise engineering work incrementally with a focus on outcomes
- Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional stakeholders and leadership
- Data-driven approach to decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- High attention to detail; proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and proficiency at leveraging resources
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, drive, independence, and flexibility
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.