Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As a Senior Product Manager (d/f/m) at Taxfix, you are owning the product strategy and roadmap in your assigned area, building product experiences that help everyone, from every walk of life, achieve financial wellbeing. We gained strong early traction in the market and are now striving to expand our product value proposition to reach new audiences to fuel our next phase of growth. You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, designers, data analysts, marketing and customer success managers - who all strive to create products that people love to use. You will create business impact by identifying the most valuable customer problems to solve and enabling the cross-functional team to ship and iterate on solutions quickly. You are driving product discovery and development to create the best possible user experience, ensuring an informed decision making process by listening to users and being guided by data insights.
- Define and develop the product strategy and roadmap of your assigned area in close collaboration with your cross-functional product team and key business stakeholders
- Build up a deep understanding of user needs and behavior, market and competitive landscape as well as regulatory constraints
- Drive hypothesis driven product management & experimentation processes and facilitate continuous learning from data and user insights
- Foster strong collaboration and create alignment with your team of engineers, tax experts, designers and data analysts on prioritisation of customer problems and business objectives
- Enable your team in building and shipping high-quality functionality effectively and meeting roadmap milestones by understanding technical and design trade-offs
- Build strong relationships and proactively communicate with Marketing, Country Leadership, Customer Success and Operations stakeholders to drive product success with aligned strategy and initiatives
- Create and develop clear KPIs / metrics to measure impact and report progress
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in product management, ideally in a high-growth environment at a Senior Product Management level
- Experience in driving roadmap strategy, definition, and execution, leading initiatives from ideation to adoption in a highly cross-functional environment
- Well-founded knowledge and deep understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and delivery
- Experience in making informed decisions based on qualitative user insights and quantitative user data by conducting user research, A/B tests, and analyzing data
- Entrepreneurial mindset and can-do approach with a proven track record in taking ownership of problems independently and driving results and measurable business impact
- Empathy and strong collaboration skills, deeply caring for user problems with an ability to understand perspectives and needs of team members and stakeholders
- Inclusive and clear communication style with the ability to develop well-structured and data-informed narratives and documents
- Fluency in English language
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- The freedom to work from home and our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.