Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As a Group Product Manager (d/f/m) at Taxfix, you are driving product strategy and execution while coaching and developing a team of product managers. It is a unique opportunity to take on a “player-coach” role in which you will be a member of the product leadership team, building world-class product culture and processes. You are driving business impact by enabling your team to identify the most valuable customer problems to solve and enabling the cross-functional team to ship and iterate on solutions quickly. You will collaborate with a strong team of engineering, design, data, marketing and customer success leaders - who all strive to create products that people love to use.
- Define and clearly articulate the product strategy for your group in close collaboration with your team, cross-functional leaders and key stakeholder, aligning with the overall business and product portfolio
- Ensure that every product team has a bold short-term and long-term roadmap based on clear prioritization criteria to meet the strategy and be responsible for successful execution
- Coach, inspire and hire a growing team of Product Managers to make them successful in their role and contribute in developing a strong product culture on the leadership level
- Build up a deep understanding of user needs and behavior as well as market and competitive landscape, leveraging insights to anticipate future product needs and opportunities
- Promote hypothesis driven product management & experimentation processes and facilitate continuous learning from data and user insights, ensuring every team has clear KPIs to measure product success
- Monitoring, reporting on and doing tactical adjustments based on the performance of product KPIs
- Enable your teams in building and shipping high-quality functionality effectively and meeting roadmap milestones by understanding technical and design trade-offs
- Build strong and productive partnerships with Marketing, Country Leadership, Customer Success and Operations stakeholders and create alignment around product direction, plans, progress and results
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in product management with a proven track record in launching and scaling successful products in high-growth environments
- Experience in managing, coaching and developing a team of Product Managers as well as driving higher-level organizational design and shaping product culture and processes
- Demonstrated ability to drive roadmap strategy, definition, and execution in a highly cross-functional environment, gaining buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Well-founded knowledge and deep understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and delivery
- Strong expertise in making informed decisions based on qualitative user insights and quantitative user data by conducting user research, A/B tests, and analyzing data
- Entrepreneurial mindset and can-do approach with a proven track record in taking ownership of problems independently and driving results and measurable business impact
- Empathy and strong collaboration skills, deeply caring for user problems with an ability to understand perspectives and needs of team members and stakeholders
- Inclusive and clear communication style with the ability to develop well-structured and data-informed narratives and documents
- Fluency in English language
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.