Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 300 million euros in funding, became a tech unicorn, and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As a Senior Customer Lifecycle Manager, you will develop and drive a strategy to make our users’ journey pleasant, useful, and lasting. On a tactical level, you will own ideation, execution and analysis of campaigns and journeys, and will report to the Head of Customer Lifecycle Management.
You make decisions informed by data, and aren’t afraid to experiment. You also trust yourself to run a reliable experiment. You are passionate and highly skilled in leveraging technology, and will work hand in hand with our product, marketing and analytics teams to make it happen. You think big about scaling your ideas in an international and multi-product unit.
- End-to-end ownership of the user journey (could be a specific market or a lifecycle stage across all geos) with a high level of autonomy and freedom.
- Ideate, develop and execute cross-channel lifecycle management approaches that feed into your team’s company-wide strategy.
- Lead creative development and technical implementation of new CRM campaigns and complex journeys.
- Audit and improve existing campaign setup and processes with the Head of Customer Lifecycle.
- Develop new and innovative HTML templates and create advanced personalized variables using Liquid from Braze, independently as well as together with the product team.
- Define metrics and measure the impact of the CRM initiatives to ensure customer value and business impact is happening.
- Drive advanced and statistically valid experimentation to ensure constant optimization of the CRM initiatives that move the metrics that matter company-wide.
- Identify growth opportunities by continuously working cross-functionally with the User Research, Product, Performance Marketing, Data, Content and Design team.
- Mentor junior team mates to help them grow.
- At least 3 years experience in CRM / Customer Centric roles.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of CRM fundamentals and tools, email deliverability, A/B split testing, HTML, dynamic logic and CRM best practices.
- Experience working with Braze (ideally) or similar tool.
- Experience with highly personalized campaigns and dynamic content-coding like Liquid.
- Experience working with multiple CRM channels such as Email, Push, In-app, Web Push or/and Direct Mail, and orchestrating the channels with one another.
- Experience with data analytics platforms such as Looker and Metabase for deeper down-stream impact analysis.
- Experience with SQL or other data management approaches is a plus.
- Relevant work experience in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Can-do attitude with the ability to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Customer centric, data-driven, and agile mindset with passion for numbers and searching for the why’s to innovate and find best in class answers.
- Self-starter with motivation to learn new things and grow, showing a curious mind that enjoys facing challenges.
- Speaking German, French, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.