Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 300 million euros in funding, became a tech unicorn, and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
Our cross-functional team structure gives developers a broad scope of our stack. We're passionate about decentralised, end-to-end ownership and deep collaboration. We live our development values by learning from one another through internal meetups, hackathons, and close collaboration. Our teams are free to choose how they work internally, and what tools they use to accomplish their tasks.
- Collaborating with product management to work towards achieving the company’s and team’s goals.
- Contribute to technical decisions and strategy to further the long-term product vision.
- Work on unblocking unique coding challenges our product teams are facing to improve development speed and the user experience.
- Create a great developer experience through good tools and practices that empower seamless delivery.
- Be part of cross-functional teams, working closely with other platform and product teams.
- Be involved in key product decisions and work closely with the whole team to create intuitive and reliable apps.
- Experience building solid scalable services and well structured front-end applications
- Experience with integrating with diverse APIs
- Passionate about writing maintainable and elegant code.
- Been working with Git, GitHub/Gitlab, and CI/CD.
- A pragmatic person with a strong positive attitude.
- Somebody who can work autonomously and overcome challenges with passion.
- Demonstrate curiosity and passion to continue learning.
- Ideally some background in AdTech (PPM, SEO Optimisation...)
- Ideally some background working with data (Airflow, Python...)
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal tech meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.