Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 300 million euros in funding, became a tech unicorn, and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
We’re looking for a passionate and highly driven Senior Growth Manager to join our Marketing team. As such, you will take user growth to the next level, think outside the box, innovate opportunities, build up new channels and strategies, while collaborating closely with performance marketing experts, country managers, creative designers, and our marketing technology department to bring your growth hacking ideas live. You enjoy learning fast, testing, failing, iterating, and are not shy of coming up with bold ideas. This position is unlimited and waiting for a customer-centric and data-driven individual who loves thinking big and dares challenging the status quo.
- Act as sparring partner and trusted advisor for marketing management, the performance marketing team and country management to define opportunities and implement solutions.
- Initiate and own initiatives from the first idea to full implementation, including identification of opportunity, business case creation, securing of resources, stakeholder management, final roll-out and evaluation.
- Innovate and launch new marketing channels and strategies, bring channel operations to the next level, think beyond best practices by understanding the customer’s perspective.
- Lead cross functional collaboration on growth topics - acquisition, retention, monetization, engagement, and efficiency.
- Exhibit a data-driven approach in identifying and validating opportunities and constantly challenge the status quo on performance and processes.
- You bring 5+ years of experience working in digital / growth marketing landscape from a fast paced environment and hands-on expertise in at least one marketing channel (such as Paid Social, UAC, Search, Display).
- You come with an entrepreneurial mindset, eager to innovate and are hands-on in driving initiatives to success.
- You have very strong analytical skills, are highly data-driven, and back your ideas with insights, proof and reasoning.
- You love technology and understand how to leverage technology to innovate in the marketing landscape, ideally having experimented with automation and measurement tools, such as MMPs, FMPs or creative production automation tools.
- You have a passion for user psychology know how to put yourself into the customers shoes.
- You are an excellent communicator, and a talent in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- You are a strong team player, strategic thinker, with the ability to prioritize and manage tasks among multiple initiatives.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.