Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 60+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
Reporting to VP of Brand, and working closely with teams from across Taxfix (from Marketing to Product to Creative Studio) you will define the core brand and product communications strategy for Germany as well as the key brand-building milestones. Passionate about the customer, you will drive your team to strong positioning work based on deep customer insights. You will lead the product go-to-market strategy - working with your teams to translate insights into a series of cross-channel projects and campaigns that drive brand awareness, consideration and user acquisition growth. A strong team lead, you will grow, guide and develop a diverse team of brand and product marketing professionals, who will be responsible for implementing your vision. Results driven and KPI affine, you will use research and metrics as well as channel marketing manager feedback to continuously optimise your creative concepts and campaigns to deliver the brand and product strategy goals.
- Champion the brand, define and bring to life the Taxfix brand communications strategy with a focus on Germany, both internally and externally.
- Lead the product go-to-market strategy. Translate the products and features we launch to our target customer, through product positioning and communication, driving adoption and usage by our customer base.
- Systematically gain and effectively utilise target market insights to inform and drive your decisions. You’ll develop market segmentations that improve the effectiveness of the whole team.
- Develop a creative and key messaging funnel strategy based on clear strategic positioning and ensure its activation across all touchpoints.
- Create, manage, and experiment with campaigns and testing frameworks to consistently drive new insights and improve metrics over time.
- Manage projects, set budgets, coordinate resources, create project timelines, and manage internal project communication to deliver impactful, on-brand concepts & campaigns.
- Follow up on KPIs, report on success to management, and iterate to maximise the impact of initiatives.
- Build a team of enthusiastic and ambitious brand and product marketing managers, driving their growth and development. Set the foundations for the brand and product marketing teams, developing processes, playbooks and best practices across the team.
- Foster close collaborations with Marketing, Product and Creative Studio teams internally as well as with agency partners externally.
- You have 6-8 years Brand and/or Product marketing experience (incl. at least 3 years in a leadership position), ideally gained in fintech, a consumer brand or a branding agency.
- You are confident in briefing, conducting, implementing and interpreting market research, user interviews and brand tracker research, campaign testing and offline performance measurement, in close collaboration with Analytics. You’ve had tangible experience uncovering deep customer and market knowledge that shapes planning and strategy.
- Deep strategic marketing experience, confident to build customer knowledge and use the insights to develop clear, defensible positioning across brand and product marketing campaigns
- Creative, with the ability to brief and provide sound creative feedback for content and campaign creative, whether working with the internal studio or external agencies.
- Excellent project manager, able to break down high level brand or product strategy into comprehensive, scoped, and resourced implementation plans to ensure resource availability, efficiency, and scalability.
- Adapt at working effectively with Product, with a good technical knowledge of how these teams operate
- Inspiring and effective team leader, providing vision and direction to the Brand and Product Marketing team as well as to the wider organisation on all things brand.
- An outstanding communicator with a collaborative mindset, able to convince and create consensus across a range of stakeholders.
- Pragmatic, positive mindset, taking initiative to make things happen.
- Able to lead by example, bringing best practices and prior experience to Taxfix.
- Fluent in German and English.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.