Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As VP Business Partnering, you will lead the way of our most crucial areas. In this position, you will enable the organisation to reach its strategic priorities by partnering with different business departments and translating their people needs to a more concrete and impactful HR action plan and services.
Reporting to our Chief People Officer in a highly cross-functional position, you will work side by side our business teams to set up the success of this innovative and disruptive area.
- Partner with and influence our C-level management to drive People initiatives. Guide the organisation through growth and transformation.
- Collaborate with our COEs to help create and implement at scale new People frameworks and strategic processes in every division within the organisation, translating our business strategy into a strong People strategy.
- In collaboration with our People Insights Team, use data to make decisions.
- Inspire and lead a small team of People Business Partners with a strong vision, clear goals and a philosophy of empowerment.
- You have 10+ years of professional experience in the People area including 4+ years of experience in a leadership role in a hyper-growth environment. Experience in fintech is a plus.
- You have a solid track record working on cross-functional projects in the People area (Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, People Partnering, Compensation and Benefits)
- You have excellent communication skills and you are able to influence senior stakeholders in strategic decision making processes.
- You are comfortable with a high level of ambiguity and you can easily operate in a fast-paced environment.
- You are conceptually driven but able to adapt to different scenarios and built customised frameworks to solve problems at scale.
- You are analytical and make data informed decisions.
- You are a leader, empowering and inspiring colleagues and partners through your excellent project management and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.