Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As our Senior Product Designer within the Design Systems team, you will be responsible for the daily operations of our Design System. Reporting to a Senior Design Manager and collaborating with the Lead Product Designer and Software Engineers in your team, you’ll be responsible for supporting designers in their usage and adoption across multiple cross-functional teams. You’ll be organising and running workshops, processes, maintaining and creating components and documentation, as well as collaborating with engineering to help us roll out and evolve our Design System.
- Help roll out and evolve the first global design system at Taxfix
- Manage and expand its documentation and processes
- Manage Figma components and release UI library updates
- Evaluate and review requests and ensure consistency, scalability, and compatibility
- Support other designers in using and adopting the design system
- Present, and run workshops to create engagement
- Run workshops, gather information, research, analyse data to help inform and plan new releases
- Work with engineers to plan and release new features and components
- 5+ years of product design related experience, having designed and deployed 1 or more design systems.
- Experience with design system processes, guidelines and documentation.
- Comfortable working independently day to day with a team of developers and creating Jira tickets with detailed design specs for them.
- Strong UI and visual design skills with a keen eye for details and consistency.
- Good understanding of accessibility best practices and principles.
- Experience designing responsive and reusable components in Figma using component properties.
- Excellent communication in English and stakeholder management skills.
Nice to have
- Familiar with Atomic design principles, MUI, Google Material Design, and iOS frameworks and design guidelines.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.