Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
- Collaborate closely with PM and designer to understand the requirements of upcoming features.
- Provide testing guidelines and testing data for developers at an early stage of feature development. Assist developers in doing proper testing.
- Work as part of the development team and be involved in the technical decisions (such as the design of new features), so that you can ensure that quality is built in early on and considered in every step of the delivery process and that we implement the correct automated tests for each feature.
- Provide testing notes and assist developers with testing their code.
- Identify and target areas of improvement by teaching testing and organising shared testing sessions to improve the quality culture and foster the shared quality ownership.
- Contribute to our automation codebase, to shorten the feedback loop and accelerate our development and delivery processes.
- Always be learning new programming languages and technologies.
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- At least 2 years of experience testing mobile and web applications (experience in working with React / React Native apps is a plus).
- Experience with UI automation, either mobile or web.
- Experience in driving improvements around testing processes in agile
- Understanding of CI/CD
- API testing experience is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills and you can be an interface between Product Development, Design and Business.
- Passion for product development and user experience.
- Pragmatic and work autonomously with a strong positive attitude and you overcome challenges with passion.
- Fluent in English.
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.