As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- Be responsible for putting in place the right processes and tools to ensure the quality of a continuously delivering product.
- Work as part of the development team and be involved in the technical decisions, so that you can ensure that quality is considered in every step of the delivery process and that we implement the correct automated tests for each feature.
- Be writing code for automation of different kind of testing.
- Be learning new programming languages and technologies.
- A good knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes in an agile environment, and you understand the challenges of QA for a mobile product.
- The ability to identify process challenges, technology challenges and deficiencies that need to be addressed and drive those changes to successful adoption.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and you can be an interface between Product Development, Design and Business.
- Passion for product development and user experience.
- The ability to work independently and own a project, but you also love teamwork!
- Proficient with a programming language in which you can design and implement End-to-End Tests, UI Tests, Functional Tests and the infrastructure health checks.
- Pragmatic and work autonomously with a strong positive attitude and overcome challenges with passion.
- Fluent in English
What You Gain
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!