Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
- Be responsible for putting in place the right processes and tools to ensure the quality of a continuously delivering product.
- Work as part of the development team and be involved in the technical decisions, so that you can ensure that quality is considered in every step of the delivery process and that we implement the correct automated tests for each feature.
- Be writing code for automation of different kind of testing.
- Be learning new programming languages and technologies.
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- Good knowledge of Software QA analysis, methodologies, tools and processes in an agile environment.
- Experience with functional, API, performance and other forms of testing.
- The ability to identify process challenges, technology challenges and deficiencies that need to be addressed and drive those changes to successful adoption.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and you can be an interface between Product Development, Design and Business.
- Passion for product development and user experience.
- The ability to work independently and own a project, but you also love teamwork!
- Proficient with a programming language in which you can design and implement End-to-End Tests, UI Tests, Functional Tests and the infrastructure health checks.
- Pragmatic and work autonomously with a strong positive attitude and you overcome challenges with passion.
- Fluent in English.
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.