Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
A good customer relationship determines the success of every company. As a Customer Success Working student at Taxfix, you are the first point of contact for users and you play a fundamental role to create a unique customer experience by answering user questions on a wide range of topics, including the use of the app or support on technical issues. You are an integral part of the journey to revolutionise the tax software market and with your evaluated user feedback, you help us to constantly improve the Taxfix App.
- Supporting and helping our users to do their tax return with our app.
- Providing user support through multiple channels (email, chat, social media, phone).
- Creating a unique customer experience by answering user questions on a wide range of topics, including the use of the app or technical issues and data protection.
- Analysing and understanding customers’ needs to translating them into possible solutions and sharing with the team.
- Collecting and evaluating user feedback to help us to constantly improve the app.
- Previous first experience in a B2C support role involving different channels of communication.
- Excellent written and verbal German and English language skills.
- A customer centric mindset and passion for excellent customer service.
- A problem-solving and process-driven mentality.
- Confidence with G-Suite and CRM systems would be a plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meet-ups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!