Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
As a Senior Sourcer, you will work within our Talent Acquisition team to further develop sourcing capabilities and best practice across the business, while delivering exceptional talent into the recruitment process. At Taxfix we believe that identifying and attracting the best talent is absolutely crucial: and sourcing is one of our big bets for 2021!
Following Taxfix’s market success, the Talent Acquisition team has an exciting challenge ahead, delivering recruitment excellence while helping to scale the team. We believe in providing best-in-class candidate experience and differentiating ourselves with lean and fast recruitment processes. The TA team consists of smart and dedicated Talent Sourcers, Talent Acquisition Managers, a savvy Coordinator, and a creative Employer Branding team. On top of driving our own projects, we enjoy collaborating as one innovative, cross-functional team.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers, to understand business requirements and consult on the best sourcing strategy.
- Identify and engage with high-quality candidates for selected roles.
- Map the latest trends in the market and educate the teams on our competitive landscape.
- Develop sourcing capabilities and best practice across the business, with an innovative and data driven approach.
- Drive sourcing business partnering, providing reports and market intelligence to support the hiring teams to make data-driven decisions for their hiring plans.
- Actively contribute to current set up and process optimisation.
- Actively support the design of creative sourcing strategy within Talent Acquisition.
- Maximise the value derived from talent pools and pipelining.
- You have 3 years sourcing experience (in-house experience is a plus).
- You have an outstanding track record of sourcing excellence and high-quality output working in a fast-paced environment.
- You know how to source candidates well beyond the confines of LinkedIn, and you will be able to teach us a thing or two.
- You have worked in a cross-functional Talent Acquisition team and thrive in this set-up.
- You enjoy collaboration, and can clearly communicate your ideas to stakeholders across different functional areas.
- You have an innovative and creative approach, a passion for automation is welcomed in our team.
- You have a strategic and agile mindset that always questions the status quo and seeks opportunities for improvement.
- You are driven by data and numbers, with a strong sense of business and acumen and understanding of the market landscape.
- Your personal values align with ours—Understand, Deliver, Develop, and Trust.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!