Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
Next to our valued customers out in the world, the most important users we have are the people that work at Taxfix. They work with hardware, infrastructure, tools and processes that are crucial to enable everyone to do great work and have fun doing it. As a Team lead Digital Workplace we want you to own the experience of people at Taxfix. You build and manage a team that understands deeply the work and challenges of the company and innovates on great solutions and processes to solve people problems - with smooth processes, automation and creating a great digital experience for everyone at Taxfix.
- You are responsible for our digital workplace experience at Taxfix including remote and onsite employees.
- You analyze our processes and identify weaknesses and improvement areas at Taxfix.
- You develop creative and innovative solutions and take over the project coordination and monitoring of cross-departmental projects.
- You design automated processes and support their implementation in IT. You are driver of our Digital Process Automation.
- You work closely with our IT and Product Security teams to define security principles and controls.
- You lead the internal IT Support Team and help them structure their daily tasks in a efficient and effective manner
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in process management, process optimisation, product management, or even product management of internal services or system administration.
- You also have several years of experience as a leader and know what it means to build and develop a team.
- You have analytical skills, good comprehension and the ability to present complex issues briefly and concisely.
- You enjoy thinking about how technical solutions for real world problems might look like, even if you might not know how to entirely implement it yourself
- Passionate about service and enjoy working and engaging with people
- Ideally you‘ve encountered programming languages at one point in your career
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.