As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
The team is dynamic, professional but also fun and easy going. We come from different backgrounds and bring with us different experience. All of this creates a fantastic environment that is both challenging and highly rewarding.
With the business going through a period of immense success and growth the company is scaling up. Fueling this growth would be a Programmatic Marketing Manager (m/f/d) that we would like to add to our team.
Your mission? As Programmatic Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for running a performance marketing channels for Taxfix across multiple devices, platforms and countries with highly data driven and KPI-oriented approach.
- Responsible for managing and optimizing multiple campaigns at the same time in multiple countries with fast turnaround times
- Responsible for identifying untapped platforms and expanding the reach and scope of each platform
- Responsible for ensuring that all tracking and tagging and set up is in place to measure the effectiveness of all activity
- Responsible for continuous creative, bidding and segmentation testing
- Responsible for leading the briefing, implementation, delivery, optimization and reporting of all programmatic campaigns
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Country Managers to develop the programmatic acquisition strategy
You are the right fit if:
- You have 3+ years of working in performance marketing
- Previous experience with at least 2 DSPs
- Highly data driven analytical mindset
- You have degree in Analytics, Engineering or Math
- Excellent command of the English language
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!