As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them
save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
Provide administrative support to the c-level including meeting organisations, calendar management, and travel arrangements
Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
Support with business-critical contracts and make sure documents and files are always archived and easily accessible
Be responsible for a smooth execution of our quarterly OKR planning and monitoring
Arrange C-level attendance at conferences, exhibitions, and meet-ups
Prepare internal and external communication and correspondence
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Chief of Staff or in a similar role
- Extremely detail oriented, proactive and able to successfully multi-task
- Highly motivated with a steady positive getting-things-done-attitude
- Trustworthy demeanour in order to deal with confidential information
- You can communicate fluently in English, German is a plus
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!