Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
- Proactively manage the CGO's and CTO's calendars, ensuring that an adequate amount of time is dedicated to strategic topics and that all events, travel and expenses are seamlessly organised.
- Be readily available for the CGO and CTO when called upon to assist with internal and external communications.
- Provide operational support with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Prepare important meetings and support with business-critical contracts, company newsletters, reports, pitch decks and speeches.
- Project management
- 2+ years experience acting as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environments.
- Extremely detail-oriented, proactive and able to multitask successfully
- Reliable and approachable team player, capable of building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated and solution-driven
- Expertise with G-Suite teamed with a proficient use of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills, German language skills are a a big plus
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.