Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
- Leveraging the capability of the C-Level through driving C-Level projects and creating more time for strategic topics
- Providing operational support for C-Level, working with all departments across the business
- Supporting with business-critical contracts, company communication, reports, pitch decks and speeches
- Coordinating all company wide meetings and events
- Coordinating all board meeting preparation internally and externally
- Assuring compliance of Rules of Procedure
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 3+ years experience acting as an Executive Assistant, Chief of Staff or in a similar role.
- Can-do attitude and hands on approach
- Extremely detail oriented, proactive and able to multitask successfully
- Highly self-motivated and a great team player.
- Expertise with G-Suite teamed with confidence working with the Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent verbal and written English and German language skills
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support.
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.