As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing tax filing – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do, and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, completely hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
Taxfix is scaling fast and so is the work for our COO, CEO and CPO. That’s the reason why we’re looking for an Executive Assistant that can provide strategic counsel and assistance to the key leaders at our homebase in Friedrichshain.
- Be readily available for the COO at any moment when called upon to assist with internal and external communications, provide operational support and do so with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Proactively manage the CEO and CPO calendars to ensure that all events are seamlessly scheduled, such as important investor meetings in London.
- Effectively and coherently co-organize quarterly OKR planning and weekly meetings in order to monitor results.
- Prepare important business meetings, and support with business-critical contracts, company newsletters, reports, pitch decks and speeches.
- Organize everything with every little detail in mind. From travel arrangements to our unforgettable company celebrations, you are fully in control! Wait, did we just say detail and control? Yes we did, if this made you smile, then this role might be for you!
- An Executive Assistant, Chief of Staff or currently excelling in a similar role.
- Extremely detail oriented, proactive and able to multitask successfully.
- Highly self-motivated and a great team player.
- Trustworthy in order to deal with confidential information, but that is needless to say for you.
- Excellent (and here we mean really excellent) verbal and written English and business level German.
- To make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day.
- A competitive salary with stock options.
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours.
- Support to grow and take leadership from day one.
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people.
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain.
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Relocation and visa support.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!