As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
System Administrator, this is your challenge
Our office is scaling very fast and so is our IT! For that reason we are looking for a System Administrator to join, you will be responsible for structuring and managing the IT infrastructure at our home base in Berlin.
- Have experience with GSuite management.
- Be responsible for tech on and off boardings.
- Be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems (Mainly MacOS and iOs).
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes (Experience with MDM like Mosyle or Jamf is a plus).
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Be responsible for budgeting of new platforms and assembly costs.
- Be responsible for covering Asset Management activities.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure (Experience with Notion or Atlassian Confluence is a plus).
- Act on helpdesk support efforts, making sure all applications, MacBooks, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Cooperation with stakeholders of other depts (HR, Office Management, IT Security and Network administrator) to complete company projects.
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you:
- At least two years experience in a fast-growing start-up with 100+ employees
- An in-depth knowledge of office infrastructure and networking, experience with Cisco Meraki Cloud is a plus
- Business-level German Language skills
- One year+ experience with budget ownership
- A growth mentality
- A passion for writing user-friendly, yet effective and bullet-proof procedures
- A passion for automation and connecting different systems with each other to reduce manual work
- insatiable curiosity around understanding the work of our different teams, their requirements and how to best provide them with what they need to do a fantastic job
- A critical view on our hardware and software spend
Whats in it for you?
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from home office opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
And of course, we have all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here.