As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and by helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
You will work within the Marketing team. Our mission is to spread the word about Taxfix and help people claim their rightful refunds. Because we’re experiencing fast growth, we need all hands on deck – and this gives you the exciting opportunity to learn through practical work:
- Partner up with our PR and Social Media Managers
- Work on content and concept creation for various social media platforms
- Do research of data, trends, events etc. for PR and Social Media purposes
- Help in organizing events and associated materials
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and current trends
- Online research skills
- Event organization skills: research, cost planning, booking, negotiating terms & conditions
- Interest in PR and Communications
- German and English skills (both at least C1)
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to be a team player
- Available to start ASAP with a duration of 3-6 months
- Currently enrolled at a university
What You Gain
- Work on and shape Taxfix’s growth
- Learn from incredible talented Marketing and Brand team
- Experience one of Berlin’s fastest-growing start-ups
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!