As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
We are looking for a Head of Data and Insights who will help Taxfix to generate data decisions and actions as well as drive data driven mindset across the organisation. You will be integral part of our leadership team and have a real impact on the business direction and the way we harness data.
You will be:
- You lead and develop your team to validate, interpret, and provide insights in dashboards, reports, and presentations for all departments as well as the management team.
- You use data and information visualisation to actively address unanswered business issues and generate business insights that push Taxfix forward.
- You provide data mining, pattern and root cause analyses to help business units understand areas of untapped opportunity and develop your team in this direction.
- You move our BI department to the next level and start to design technical solutions for decision systems and the development of modelling algorithms to be deployed to production.
- You build, manage, and develop a team of Data Analysts.
- You set a vision, establishing a data-driven culture, and fostering the use of data to inform and make key business decisions
- You have 5+ years of experience leading a data and analytics practice, delivering reporting, insights, and optimisation across a wide variety of businesses.
- You have played a strategic role collecting, managing and analysing data for different functions incl. marketing, product, operations, and finance.
- You have a passion for research and data and are highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses related to business and department performance.
- You are passionate about the inner workings of data technologies, have an understanding of A/B testing as well as vast knowledge in the identification of metrics that drive the long-term health of the business.
- You understand analytics methodologies and emerging trends, including knowing the best tools to deliver the insights required. You work to innovate our delivery experiences by staying ahead of the curve in delivery offerings and solutions.
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!