As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 100 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
The team is dynamic, professional but also fun and easy going. We come from different backgrounds and bring with us different experience. All of this creates a fantastic environment that is both challenging and highly rewarding.
With the business going through a period of immense success and growth the company is scaling up and expanding to new frontiers. Driving this expansion would be a Lead of Performance Marketing (m/f/d) that we would like to add to our team.
- Lead, grow and scale performance marketing channels (paid social, paid search, UAC, display, affiliates etc.) through using highly data-driven strategy
- Responsible for all performance marketing budget adhering strictly to ROI targets
- Instil test-and-learn culture through hypothesis driven actionability
- Work closely with BI and analytics to ensure right flow of data and action oriented reporting
- Be on top of current trends, innovations and competitive landscape
- Lead, manage, grow and inspire the interdisciplinary team of 3-5 specialists
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing
- 5+ years experience in performance marketing ideally both hands-on and in managerial capacity
- In-depth knowledge of digital performance marketing channels
- Experience in people management and implementing a data-driven culture
- Experience with marketing automation
- Highly data-driven management approach to performance management
- Not afraid to get “hands dirty” digging deeper into the problem
- Fluent in English
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!