Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
With our continuous growth and high ambition level, we are looking to join our Strategy Team and help take Taxfix to the next level.
Reporting directly to our managing directors, our team is on a mission to:
- Drive strategic projects, e.g.
- Assess and develop exciting new business opportunities
- Manage special projects to enable the company to continue to grow rapidly
- Prepare strategic investor communication
- Enable our company leadership to become more efficient and effective
If you are an analytical mind that is highly driven and hungry to learn, you are in the right place. Join us to grow from day one and see the real impact of your work in the company’s success.
- Conduct desk and user research as well as quantitative analyses to draw effective conclusions
- Calculate business cases to evaluate business opportunities
- Assist in preparing presentations for top-management and investors
- Support end-to-end project management
- Contribute to strategic partnership management from early conversations to standing relations
- Ability to conduct diligent quantitative and qualitative research and visualise and present your insights effectively
- Never-ending curiosity and excitement to have ownership over projects
- First experience in FinTech, start-up, tech environment, and/or first stints in consulting, corporate strategy or corporate finance
- Full proficiency in English
- Full proficiency in German is a strong plus
- Eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of the internship
What's in it for you:
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Develop your analytical and strategic skills and apply them in a fast-paced environment
- Learn what it means to strategically develop a product-driven scale-up in an exciting industry
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team
- Opportunity to take ownership and grow from day one
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.