As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and by helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
You will work on strategic projects of highest importance alongside our Strategic Project Managers and the Product and Data teams. To help us make the right strategic decisions and to drive our future growth and product innovations, you will
- Conduct desk research and calculate business cases to evaluate market opportunities
- Assist in preparing presentations for top-management decisions
- Develop in-depth hypotheses and test them with internal data
- Set up and analyze surveys end-to-end
- Design and own A/B conversion tests
- Support other product assessments and address ad-hoc data analysis requests
- Able to conduct diligent quantitative and qualitative research, to synthesize information and to visualize and present insights effectively
- Willing to go the extra mile to really get to the root of a problem
- Done internships with fast growing start-ups, big tech, top tier consulting firms or similar
- That entrepreneurial drive to take full ownership
- Full proficiency in English
- A FinTech background, SQL experience and proficiency in German are a plus
- Eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of the internship.
This is a paid internship.
What You Gain:
- Work on and shape Taxfix’s next big thing
- Fine-tune your strategic capabilities, learn product and improve your data skills
- Be supported to grow by an experienced team and take leadership from day one
- Experience one of Berlin’s fastest growing start-ups
- Potentially convert to full time after your internship
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Berlin
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!