Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
As part of our New Services team, which reports directly to our C-Level, you will help shape the next products with which we create value for our users and our business. You will help drive the assessment, discovery and early development of new services and new revenue opportunities in FinTech, TaxTech and beyond owning workstreams end-to-end as well as supporting us to enable our company leadership on strategic aspects of New Services.
- Own complete workflows for New Services projects end to end
- Calculate business cases to evaluate potential business opportunities
- Conduct desk and user research as well as quantitative analyses to draw effective conclusions
- Assist in preparing presentations for top-management and investors
- Support end-to-end project management
- Contribute to strategic partnership management from early conversations to standing relations
- Never-ending curiosity and excitement for tech entrepreneurship and to have ownership over projects
- First experience in FinTech, start-up, tech, and/or first stints in consulting, corporate strategy or corporate finance
- Ability to conduct diligent quantitative and qualitative research and visualise and present your insights effectively
- Excel ninja, data nerd (e.g. SQL) or Human centred design experience (UX/UI) are a strong plus
- Full proficiency in English (German is a strong plus)
- Any of the following languages is a plus: Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, Polish
- Eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of the internship
- Understand how New Services & new revenue opportunities are assessed, discovered and developed first hand. Great preparation to become an entrepreneur one day.
- Develop your analytical and strategic skills and apply them in a fast-paced environment.
- Learn what it means to strategically develop a product-driven scale-up in an exciting industry.
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced and highly entrepreneurial team.
- Opportunity to take full ownership and grow from day one.
- A beautiful office located near Alexanderplatz.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.