Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Strategic Projects Intern (m/w/d), this is your challenge
With our continuous growth and ambitions, we are looking for someone to join our Strategic Projects Team and help take Taxfix to the next level. Support us in coming up with our next big business development idea and even think of new markets where Taxfix can expand to.
Join us to contribute from day one and see the real impact of your work in the company’s success. You will work on business-critical strategic and expansion projects alongside our Strategic Project Managers, Data Team, and the Product teams for different countries.
- Conduct desk research and calculate business cases to evaluate market opportunities.
- Assist in preparing presentations for top-management decisions.
- Develop in-depth hypotheses and test them with internal data.
- Design and own A/B conversion tests.
- Support with product assessments and address ad-hoc data analysis requests
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- Ability to conduct diligent quantitative and qualitative research and visualise and present your insights effectively.
- Never-ending curiosity and excitement to have ownership over projects.
- Data analysis experience, SQL knowledge is beneficial.
- Experience in a FinTech, start-up, tech environment, or a consulting background.
- Full proficiency in English (German, Spanish, or Portuguese is a strong plus) and eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of the internship.
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Fine-tune your strategic capabilities, learn about product management and improve your data skills.
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.