Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Talent Acquisition Manager, this is your challenge
Following Taxfix market success, the Talent Acquisition Team is striving to deliver recruiting excellence to support the business' immense growth. We are fully focused on delivering best in class candidate experience as well as differentiating ourselves with lean and fast recruitment processes. The TA team consists of Talent Acquisition Managers, a Coordinator, Sourcers and an Employer Branding Manager but we always work together as one cross-functional team! Are you a true recruitment business partner and, like us, obsessed with a great candidate experience?
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work alongside the Team Lead and Head of TA to drive the recruitment processes to a successful end. You will take full ownership and accountability of your designated business function(s) and will develop hiring strategies, lead with data, innovate and be a business partner to your stakeholders. All of the above actions should at the end always drive our North Star metric: help Taxfix grow by hiring the best talent!
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience is delivered throughout the process
- Drive recruiting excellence with a focus on both quality and speed
- Challenge the business to raise the hiring bar and help Taxfix grow efficiently
- Drive successful delivery of assigned roles and recruitment processes
- Innovate, identify and create new ways to attract the best candidates, you always seek to improve what we currently do
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- Fluent German
- 2-4 years of recruitment experience, of which at least 2-years in-company
- A clear TA vision and toolkit with best TA practices
- A real passion for driving candidate experience
- You are a true team player that enables and empowers others
- A go-getter that can independently deliver results
- Expertise in data or marketing advantageous
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Work on important strategic projects
- Have an opportunity to transform the way we hire
- Take ownership and accountability from day one
- Deliver a real impact on the business
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, follow this link to view the interview process for this role.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.