Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
We are looking for a strong and highly motivated Lead Product Manager to join our multidisciplinary product team to build a product that "Makes taxes easier" for everyone. You will lead a team of engineers, tax experts, designers and data analysts, who all strive to create products that people love to use.. You will be expected to drive product discovery and development, to create the best possible user experience. You will make sure we follow an informed decision making process by listening to users, look into data and meet the milestones on our roadmap.
Join us and help us create not just a product, but a tax filing experience that everyone will love.
- Drive and own the product discovery by working close with the data and design teams to analyse customer behaviour, user feedback.
- Lead development of new and improvement of existing features for a specific product area.
- Help to drive a cross-functional product team consisting of engineers, designers, and tax experts.
- Collaborate and create the OKRs for the respective product team.
- Manage internal stakeholders and communication for the respective product.
- 3+ years of working experience in the product management.
- Experience in start-ups and Fin-Tech is a plus.
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within B2C domain.
- Knowledgeable in agile and lean development methodologies.
- Empathic, that deeply cares for user's needs and problems and likes to collaborate closely with designers, engineers, business people, and other internal stakeholders.
- Able to make informed decisions based on qualitative user insights and quantitative user data by conducting user research, A/B tests, and analyzing data.
- Well organised and know how to separate noise from the important things even in busy times.
- Not afraid of making decisions, accepting the consequences.
- Comfortable saying no.
- Fluency in English.
What's in it for you?
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!